Wednesday, October 7, 2009

White Coat

I totally realized after I wrote that title that you probably think that the white coats were after me and that's why I haven't blogged in a few days....or not.

But last night, I felt like a real scientist.

Or maybe, like a real doctor.

I got to wear a white coat in lab and I totally flashed forward 3 years (or more) to when I get to wear a white coat all the time and people will call me, uh, Doctor.

I got a little creeped out.

And while we are on the subject, why is it that most docs don't wear those white coats anymore? None of the physicians I know wear them. I see them in nice attire or scrubs.

So, maybe I was a bit of a dork to get all excited. Plus, the coat said neurology on it. And I SO don't want to be a neurologist.

OH, but what if it said psych ward on it? Now that could be a sign....

No comments:

Post a Comment