Thursday, September 10, 2009

Wild Hare

I have this wild hare. I want to go to med school. And yet...I am old.

Not REALLY old...just 14 years older than the freshman who are in my general biology class and my Gen Chem class.

It's weird.

Weirder still? 4 of the students in my Gen Chem class were MY students when I taught junior high.

Just sayin'.

But I digress.

Hi. I am a thirtysomething pre-med student. Nice to meet you. I am raising 4 sons with the help of my ridiculously wonderful husband. We have a cat and a dog. I already have a degree in education but, you know, that just wasn't exciting enough so, I'm going back to school.

And yes, I've heard it before...I'm crazy.

Here's the deal. The stories I have from my first 2 weeks at school are just too much to hold in, so I have to blog. I HAVE to write them down. And laugh. And maybe, eventually, I might have to cry.

And I want to share them with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment